Second-generation Biofungicide For Use In Indoor and Outdoor Agriculture.
Tenet is OMRI® listed. You can review the certification from the download link here.
Tenet WP biofungicide is a natural product that contains two beneficial fungi, Trichoderma asperellum and Trichoderma gamsii. These fungi help plants fight against soil-borne diseases by colonizing the roots and enhancing the plant’s immune system. Tenet WP biofungicide also improves soil health and nutrient uptake, resulting in healthier and more productive crops.
Tenet WP can be applied as a soil drench, in-furrow spray, or seed treatment to a variety of crops, such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, ornamentals, and turf. Tenet WP should be used as part of an integrated pest management program to enhance plant health and yield.
To use Tenet WP, follow these directions:
– Mix the required amount of Tenet WP with water in a clean spray tank. Use enough water to ensure uniform coverage of the soil or seeds. Refer to the label for the recommended rates and application timings for different crops and diseases.
– Agitate the tank continuously during mixing and application to prevent settling of the product.
– Apply Tenet WP within 4 hours of mixing. Do not store the spray solution for later use.
– Avoid spraying Tenet WP in direct sunlight or under high temperatures. Apply in the early morning or evening for best results.
– Do not mix Tenet WP with fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, fertilizers, or other products that have not been tested for compatibility. Do not apply Tenet WP within 7 days of applying a chemical fungicide.
– Store Tenet WP in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze or expose to temperatures above 40°C (104°F). Use within 2 years of the date of manufacture.
BioInsecticide For Agriculture Production
Tenet® WP is a second-generation biorational fungicide with a proven combination of two species of beneficial Trichoderma fungi used in the management of soil-borne diseases which include Fusarium spp., Phytophthora spp., Pythium spp., Rhizoctonia spp., Sclerotinia spp., Sclerotium rolfsii, Thielaviopsis basicola, Verticillium spp., as well as Armillaria sp and Rosellinia sp. These soil-borne root and collar rot diseases affect a wide range of vegetable, fruit, row, and ornamental crops.
Biorational Fungicide For Agriculture Production
Trichoderma has biocontrol properties and can suppress various plant pathogens. It competes with pathogenic fungi for nutrients and space, and also produces enzymes and secondary metabolites that inhibit the growth and development of pathogens. This can help protect plants from diseases such as root rot, damping-off, and foliar diseases.
The two active ingredients work in a broader temperature range. T. gamsii starts working at 44.6ºF and T. asperellum at 53.6ºF. The optimal growth rate for the two active ingredients is 77ºF to 86ºF.
Tent is approved for use on:
Greenhouse and field
grown crops, including fruiting vegetables, leafy vegetables
…. and much more
Tenet WP Label
Learn more detailed information by viewing the label close up. You can download a png graphic file of the product label.
Tenet WP Brochure
Product information available as our brochure is formatted as 8″ x 11″ in full color. Contains detailed charts and graphs.
Tenet WP SDS
The role of the material safety data sheet (MSDS), a key element of OSHA’s guidelines. Download is available as a pdf file.
Tenet WP OMRI Certificate
Downloadable certificate for the OMRI Listing® assures the suitability of the product for certified organic crop production.